Guillermo Vargas "Habacuc"... kills dog (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Boycott the presence of Guillermo Vargas "Habacuc" at the Bienal Centroamericana Honduras 2008

In 2007, the 'artist' Guillermo Vargas Habacuc, took a dog from the street, tied him to a rope in an art gallery, and starved him to death.

For several days, the 'artist' and the visitors of the exhibition have watched emotionless the shameful 'masterpiece' based on the dog's agony, until eventually he died.

Does it look like art to you?

But this is not all... the prestigious Visual Arts Biennial of the Central American decided that the 'installation' was actually art, so that Guillermo Vargas Habacuc has been invited to repeat his cruel action for the biennial of 2008

Boycott to the presence of Guillermo Vargas "Habacuc" at the Bienal Centroamericana Honduras 2008 Petition
untitleds.JPG
untitled2.JPG
untitled44.JPG

Let's tie his ass to a stake and starve his ass. eye for and eye

Sick bastard! :mad::mad::mad:

The only time I'll probably ever say it....

Were the FAWK was PETA?

check it out on Snopes, its not confirmed that its real. Although that doesn't mean that i condone it, fake or otherwise. I don't see artistic value in attempting to invoke shock or outrage. All i see is sensationalism, and an attempt to garner media coverage for a mediocre talent.

If you keep posting pics of that poor dog i am going to wish you were still banned

The only time I'll probably ever say it....

Were the FAWK was PETA?

That's one of the reasons I have a hard time believing it. No-talent hacks have passed off some real s*** as art, but this one's a little bit difficult to believe unless proven otherwise.

check it out on Snopes, its not confirmed that its real. Although that doesn't mean that i condone it, fake or otherwise. I don't see artistic value in attempting to invoke shock or outrage. All i see is sensationalism, and an attempt to garner media coverage for a mediocre talent.

here.. if you can read this

Bienal se inauguró con una estricta selección y polémica - Aldea Global - nacion.com

here and notice the statement on the wall is made of dog food "the dog went this way"

El Perrito Vive

I saw this on facebook. People are retarded. "Sign this petition to stop this terrible suffering." Blah, blah, blah.

That would only be art if it was a Doberman they were starving.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom