Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dinosaurmageddon
Jul 7, 2007

by zen death robot
Hell Gem
Me, personally, I'm gonna call this one

Rape, Inverted

:synpa:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006

If you count them all, this sentence has exactly seventy-two characters.
Are we allowed to post PYF threads in GBS? I've always been afraid to.

8-Bit Scholar
Jan 23, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

MiracleWhale posted:

art is like a joke in that explaining it kinda ruins it and also they're both a mystery to autists

True, but it's kind of fun to find pleasing ways to describe things. Words, too, are an art.

Gamer With Dignity
May 15, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
Magritte is shitte.

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

8-Bit Scholar posted:

True, but it's kind of fun to find pleasing ways to describe things. Words, too, are an art.

so true. keep spinning those technicolor semantic tapestries my man!! :respek:

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

Gamer With Dignity posted:

Magritte is shitte.

:razz:

Gamer With Dignity
May 15, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Wee Stubby Nublet posted:

I know, right! That was exactly my first thought too when I saw that pic: pffft.. that woman looks like a bloody giraffe, a goofy giraffe with jaundice! Yep, nothing else immediately sprang to mind... just a giraffe.

Pssh, that artist ain't nothing but a total hack, his pics are an eyesore. It's actually making my balls ache just looking these monstrosities he's created... *rubs balls to try ease the sting*... I really hope my balls don't burst in disgust at being subjected to his rot. *averts gaze, holds up hand to shield eyes, hoping poor suffering eyeballs don't explode any time soon*

lol

Dinosaurmageddon
Jul 7, 2007

by zen death robot
Hell Gem
-And I like to call this one

:ssj: Super Rape Magritte, level 3

spud
Aug 27, 2003

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
I like the one he did in 1967 of future President Donald J. Trump

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

spud posted:

I like the one he did in 1967 of future President Donald J. Trump

only way it could be better is if he had remembered the combover

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Dinosaurmageddon
Jul 7, 2007

by zen death robot
Hell Gem

Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar, and at other times a pipe is not a pipe, but in even more otherly times I've produced a flaming ember from a shaft of distended nasal tissue and I wake up with a sudden craving sensation for ants on my tongue. I'm hungry.

Bad Titty Puker
Nov 3, 2007
Soiled Meat
hey boysh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

H.H
Oct 24, 2006

August is the Cruelest Month

lmao great pic

• Locked thread