twrobstenduran.jpg

robandkristenuglysweaters.jpg

up.jpg

pattinstewbedtimestories.jpg

rk05b.jpg

2cz79sy.jpg

157f5eu.jpg

isleesme-1.jpg

Some-hot-and-cute-edelle-robsten-stuff-GO-ROBSTEN-twilight-series-8062047-493-556.jpg

sg49jb.jpg

6glh03.jpg

ja8fhv.jpg

wityx1.jpg

community.livejournal.com/team_kbitch

I don't get it, they sign a contract to make a movie and to attend events, premieres, etc... but they don't sign a contract to 'act as if they are together but still keep the mystery', right? Why would Summit have a thing to say in their relationship (fake or not)? And to me, they don't seem like the people who would listen to summit and feed the mystery (for example Kristen showing up in London, almost holding hands...) if they aren't together for real. Neither do I think they would keep their relationship a secret because Summit wants it that way.
Well, that's what I think at least, I'm not familiar with those things, whether or not a company has a say in the fake or real relationship of the actors...

This type of thing has been happening in Hollywood for years it's not a new thing. In the 1940/50s it was quite common for these "relationships" between leading men and women epecially if the man was gay.

For example Rock Hudson married his agent's secretary because a magazine was threatening to do a story about him being gay. His agent also sold them stories on his other clients so they wouldn't publish the story. You can't get away with that today or Sandra Bullock or Tigger Woods would both still be in "happy marriages".

When you get to Hollywood you have to play the game. Some people (like Johnny Depp etc) toe the line but overall this business is still run by fat cats behind desks pulling the strings and there are thousands of people willing and waiting to fill your shoes if you don't want to do things the Hollywood way.

:flower:

Oh god, how horrible:cry::doh:
Didn't know it was really like that. Glad I'm not an actor...
Thanks for explaining:flower:

I totally agree with you, Label. They all play the game, to some extent. And Rob and Kristen have been playing it quite well, for a while. What really goes on behind closed doors is a completely diferent story...

but what makes me wonder is that normally staged relationships are very open...you see them together at premieres, holding hands walking down the street, attenting different events together and always looking couple-y.
if summit wanted to play the "are they or aren't they" game, wouldn't we get more staged pics of her leaving his hotel (ok, we had those) attending the others' movie premieres but seperately walking down the carpet (we had those too) but what throws me off is, that we a) get leaked pictures from friends' facebooks (NYE in england) b) it's absolutely taboo to talk about the private life (as opposed to giving cryptical answers which would probably lead to even more speculation) and c) that rob and kristen just don't seem like they would go to these extremes. (although when they're really best friends i guess it's not too bad when your movie company flies you out to your best friend every now and then :lol:)
also...kristens and nikkis relationship seems to be over and the only obvious explanation (besides young people changing their friends pretty often) would be that nikki is on oreganos side and her whole rob-friends-or-more-than-friends thing

i really don't know anymore, i'm confused :lol:
but rob and kristen do a damn good job at playing this game, gotta give them that

oh and why would summit not want them to be together? as far as i've seen most fans would cream their panties over the thought that ~edward and bella~ are together in real life, only some crazies wouldn't want rob in a relationship. so why not make a big story about them being together?
honestly...if they come out as a couple before eclipse hits theaters with big covers i'm gonna call it a pr stunt, if they stay rather secret about it i tend to believe they're together

^ oh you would be surprised how many twihards or more so Rob fans don't want them together. I was recently exposed to this batsh*t insane website where the members hate Kristen and think the "relationship" is BS and that she is using Rob for fame. Yeah that's right she's using him for fame :doh:

Also I hadn't been on Robobessed in ages so I went there to see what's what and there were all these members saying Kristen's a sl*t and will open her legs for anyone just cause she posed for a pic at the Runaways afterparty with Taylor. Yes Taylor. They said she would "open her legs for" her friend who is also in Twilight. :shock:

It's was insane. Seriously I didn't even laugh. It was just pathetic. :rolleyes:

I'm not sure that Nikki and Kristen's relationship is over. Sage - Nikki's best friend - was seen with Kristen at SXSW. I think they are friends but quiet about it because of all the hate towards Nikki.

some people are just to obsessed with him and would wish death upon any female who he would even glance at, let alone date.
its ridiculous how those girls have no lives, they rather sit and call people they dont know names just because they are friends/dating rob.

if those loserish twihards ever read this:
GET A F'IN LIFE
:rofl:

that doesnt necessarily mean kristen and nikki are still friends though.
i hung out with best friends of ex-friends many times before

Last edited by a moderator:
^^^oh wow, i guess i just visited the sane boards :/

^^maybe they're just grown up about it...keeping it friendly because they have another movie(s) to shoot together. but dajrekshn(i think it was you) said nikki was on the guest-list for the TR premiere and didn't show up and she went to all the z-lister events these past 1-2 weeks but didn't go to her "best friends" premiere? that would be a little weird. so i guess they're still friendly but not bffs anymore (but that's just my interpretation of two people i don't know personally and i can only judge that by pictures and we haven't seen kristen and nikki together since any twilight-related event...they could be talking to each other for hours every day so who really knows)

Sage was seen on TR set too last summer.
could mean everything and nothing in regards to Nikki as Colour pointed out.
there wasn't any sightseeing of these two for awhile now.

Alvie- agreed on all points. :smile: well, except for the last part of it it (regarding ppl wanting these two to hook up). the amount of hate on Kristen is still just pathetically and scaring, hence the RM premiere thing.

dajrekshn, WHAT HAS BEEN SEEN CANNOT BE UNSEEN. :shock:
For their sanity, I hope Rob and Kristen never see those manips. :lol:

Oh God, those manips are just scary.

And I said before, I do think that they use their possible relationship for publicity as well, even though everybody doesn't think they are like that. I bet they are, maybe not as drastic as some others but they definitely use it to their advantage. I mean there are still people who believe that Tom and Robert are a couple and Kristen is only there so nobody will notice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ross640
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->