• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Fs Tropheus "red" Kachese

I would like to move about a third of my trophs. Going to be doing some new tank setups and have to thin out this tribe so I can transfer them into a four foot 120. Looking to sell a dozen of the smaller ones (2 1/2" to 3"). I suggest you have at least a 75g for them.

These would all be f2 and part of group where I started with nineteen fish and have doubled. These are pretty hearty. I haven't lost a single fish in two years. Asking $150 for a dozen Tropheus Reds.

Here are a few pix of them.

1aTroph022308.jpg

22aTropheusRed120407.jpg

20aTropheusRed092607.jpg

This one is not included, a pic of the dad to most of the younguns.
20cTropheusRed092607.jpg

Here is a shot I took today of one of the typical fish for sale.
2dTroph111308.jpg

Bump. They are a little bigger now. Still $150 for 12. That's $12.50 per fish. Seems cheap to me.:confused:

Took a few snapshots of them today. They are still breeding and quite active.

3fTrophs021909.jpg

3eTrophs021909.jpg

3dTrophs021909.jpg

3cTrophs021909.jpg

3aTrophs021909.jpg

3bTrophs021909.jpg

2aTroph021809.jpg

ERROR, ERROR, ERROR !!! :eek:

I forgot what the location of these "Reds" were, and categorized them as "Kachese".

A European web site just borrowed some photos from me last night and reminded me what they actually are.

They are "Ndole" not Kacheese. Almost identical though. Neighboring locations on the lake.

Another sexagenarian blunder. My mistake.:mad:

When I first got the original nineteen, the breeder suggested a group of thirty because they were gong right into a 120g.

I wouldn't let less than a dozen go. And recommend at least a 75g. Anything fewer or in a smaller tank, they would probably kill themselves.

In a year, the dozen would probably double in a well rocked out tank.