For Sale 2001 Lexus IS200 SE Manual Green Mica

Thread in 'Drift cars for sale' started by Wilsonomnom, Jul 12, 2021.

1. Wilsonomnom

Wilsonomnom New Member

For sale is my completely stock IS200 SE. I purchased the vehicle in October last year to use as my daily driver/motorway vehicle, so it’s covered an average of about 50miles per day since I bought it and genuinely can’t complain!

I picked this particular example as; it was still with the original owner when I bought it, the interior was very tidy for the age/mileage and it had full service history – including the expensive jobs like clutch, flywheel, belts etc.

Mileage is currently 97,936 miles but this will increase as I’m still using it as a daily in the meantime. The car passed an MOT in March 2021, the Registration number is Y58 GNJ in case you want to check the history online.

Looking to sell as my commute has changed and it’s surplus to requirements. I was considering a 1JZ/3UZ swap, but I have other car’s and realistically it’s not worth the costs, effort and time for me to do this any more – so I figured it would be worth popping it on here in case someone else wanted to do the same!

Good bits:

– it’s a stock IS200 manual, with good history, heated seats, ice cold climate control and a reasonable shell!

Bad bits:

– The paint work seems to have a lot of scuffs and minor dings. It looks like it spent a lot of time in busy car parks prior to my ownership and it looks like a cat has climbed on it a lot.

- Wheels are crusty. They still round, they hold air and are balanced just fine, they just look like they’ve been living in the sea

- Dented front nearside wing and bumper scuff

- Small crack in rear nearside light

Not much else to say really. It’s a Perfect base for a project or cheap skidder, although you’ll want to fit an LSD or weld up the diff first.

Happy to send video’s or pictures if required. The car is located near Gatwick. Trying to get as close to £2,000.00 for it as possible (As this is what it owes me) – but open to offers.

2. em177

em177 Member

Hi,

Does the car come with a COC? I'm looking to export it abroad? If so would you be able to help with shipping?

3. em177

em177 Member

Also, can you confirm when the cambelt was done?

4. Wilsonomnom

Wilsonomnom New Member

haha, I’ll have to check with our Archivist.

5. Wilsonomnom

Wilsonomnom New Member

the previous owner said this was carried out in 2016 with the water pump.

Although personally, If I was going to use it for track/drift work, it’s probably worth popping a fresh one on to be safe.