Kirsty Gallacher leaving skysports

She is pushing on in years and has been well used.
Younger guns with big pistols are required to upgrade sky sports news.

Not bad. Not bad at all.
0E6jaUj.png

She is my second cousin. She said there is going to be major changes at Sky and that Amazon Prime will become a major player with live sport in the next couple of years.

Last edited:
Carragher gets suspended long term for spitting on a young girl. Disgusting I know.

Kirsty Gallagher gets arrested for drink driving whilst going to pick up her kids! No job sanctions from Sky.

Double standards indeed. Wonder why they went easy on her.

She is my second cousin. She said there is going to be major changes at Sky and that Amazon Prime will become a major playing with live sport in the next couple of years.

This has been rumoured for a while particularly around cost as theory is amazon could half the price of the package but make 3-4 times as much back in targeted advertising revenue

She is without doubt a legend in terms of sky sports presenters - totally lovely! The Gallacher family I.e. Bernard and Stephen (golf legends) are however rabids - not just Hibs but follow the team that cannot be named!! Wouldn’t touch her with yours!
You wouldn’t pump Kirsty Gallacher because a male in her family likes a different football team from the one you like ffs :rolleyes::D

Have they lost that too?

yup its gone to an online company for the next 2-3 seasons

I wonder if this might be Gallacher getting her punishment from Sky for the DUI? says she's looking for new projects but she tried that and ended up going back to Sky Sports

Back