Fat Tron Guy on Jimmy Kimmel show

Aieeeeeeeee.......my eyes they burn!

Ladic, you will be receiving the bill from my optometrist for 1 replacement set of eyeballs.

Seriously, do we really need to see those pictures again. It was bad enough the first time round.

Graham

Ladic, you will be receiving the bill from my optometrist for 1 replacement set of eyeballs.

Seriously, do we really need to see those pictures again. It was bad enough the first time round.

Graham

imfromtheinternet.jpg

Graham

I suspect that Ladic might have a thing for the guy. :ph34r:

I watched it; Kimmel went pretty light on him. Kimmel suggested they drop him into Iraq wearing his costume, to which Mil-tron replied "Only if I can take my gun". Then Kimmel was like "Oh, you own a gun....that's good news" :p

Later he had Mil-tron stand in front of the theater across the street that was playing a rerelease of Tron and had him ask people who he was. A bunch of guys in there 20's came up, one calling him a fruitcake.

But Mil-tron did tell Jimmy he got a marriage proposal out of this, so there might be a Mrs. Tron in the future. Musta snagged her with all those close-up pics on his site :D

But Mil-tron did tell Jimmy he got a marriage proposal out of this, so there might be a Mrs. Tron in the future. Musta snagged her with all those close-up pics on his site :D

heheheheh guess to all the ladies who saw him its what you see is what you get :lol:

did anyone catch his apperance on the show? i'm curious as to what was said.. crowd reaction etc.

I only caught the last 10 minutes of the show, he was sitting on the couch while the rest of the guests and Jimmy pretty much ignored him except for the occasional use of him as the butt of a joke.

Graham

I suspect that Ladic might have a thing for the guy. :ph34r:

who wouldn't, he is so sexy!