• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gillian Anderson sure is looking good again (nsfw)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fivv6Le.jpg

For its third annual shoot, it paired photographer Denis Rouch with X-Files star Gillian Anderson, actress Olivia Williams and other European stars, all draped in different varieties of fish. (That’s a conger eel protecting Scully’s modesty, in case you were wondering.)

This year’s campaign coincides with an upcoming vote in the European Parliament to ban the practice of deep sea trawling, a fishing practice that destroys the sea floor and produces a large amount of bycatch. The French government is currently blocking the legislation from passing — hence the large number of French celebrities who appear in the photos.

Savitar

Saw that the other day, don't think she looks that great there, her expression and look is kinda....eh.

Maybe without the eel?

Chinner

Banned
wow I wish girls would the notice of this, the natural look it's way better than lots of make up. she looks so healthy.

PJV3

I think she looks good, standing naked with a dead eel draped over your fun-bags is going to result in an odd expression.

JimmyRustler

Gold Member
Looks good for her age but it's kinda hard to see her like that now because she used to be so darn hot in the 90s.

FHM-Shoot-1996-gillian-anderson-12192057-500-399.jpg

Wife material right there.

manfestival

I was more curious about the eel for some reason and googled it and up came some picture of a dude who had a chunk of his face eaten off.... no more googling conger eels for me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom