• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Worst pre-reveal console, handheld, and controller mockups

Iced

Whenever a new console is on the horizon, there tends to be a flood of mockup images created for what people think it will look like - sometimes masquerading as the real deal. They are often just fucking atrocious. Let's post them here.

I bet we all hope the NX looks like this:
MZJJRZ0.jpg

Here's a PlayStation 4:
7lVhZN2.jpg

Like, what in the fuck

The thing I hate about all of these is you can never tell what anything's supposed to be made out of

Like is that glossy plastic or dark glass or shiny metal? who tf knows

diffusionx

Gold Member
There's always some good/hilarious internet mockups around Apple stuff.

No that was PS3. I remember for the longest time thinking NO!!!!!

There was a PS1 batarang controller that was really nice. =(

Nintendo ON was the best one. There's a reason we all remember it a decade later.

The PS3 batarang seemed really cool to me back when I first saw it. I would have totally frisbeed that to buds while we hot-seated. Guarantee ya.

GulAtiCa

I loved the Nintendo ON video back when it was made public. Just loved listening to the music. Feels kinda weird to even think that that was over 10 years ago now.

AndyD

aka andydumi
Here's a PlayStation 4:
7lVhZN2.jpg

Like, what in the fuck

I have to say that controller is very similar to a Logitech PC one which is really nice. I had one for a long time and its very comfortable. DS3 was nice, but the batarang would have been nice too.

Top Bottom