Bellatrix_Lestrange_Wanted.jpg
Fenrir_Greyback_wanted_poster.jpg
05amycus_wp_degd.png
04alecto_wp_degd.png
Lucius_Malfoy_Caught_poster.jpg
Undesirable_No._1_Harry_Potter_poster_01.jpg
Wanted.jpg

Potterposter1.jpg

-New-Ministry-of-Magic-banner-urging-wizards-and-witches-to-Stay-Vigilant-again-Death-Eaters-harry-potter-15964943-423-1000.jpeg

New-Deathly-Hallows-Ministry-of-Magic-banners-against-Death-Eaters-wall-art-posters-harry-potter-15977887-424-1000.jpeg

Last edited:
oh, they are cool though. I havent seen the Malfoy poster or either of the Carrow posters anywhere where you can actually read them. Same with the Undesirable No. 1 poster too.

@RickDeG: The official sizes I don't but from what I remember when seeing them at HPE - 22'' x 34'' for Bella, Grayback, the Carrows and U. No1. Will Malfoy 19'' x 34'' . Will Black is 23'' x 31'' but though are all guesses. They could be bigger and or smaller I just don't know

Can someone point in me in the right direction if they have the harry potter undesirable poster video of him moving on it, or the movie and scene that would have the closest and best shot of it? I don't remember off hand which one this is from and it may take a while to go through all of them

It looks a bit like the opening scene of Half Blood Prince where Harry is getting photographed by the press at the Ministry and Dumbledore steers him away.

All of the wanted posters from all 8 films. Do note that the number 2 of the undesirable no1 poster was seen in movie 8. If your wanted to know where it came from and why we didn't really see it.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back