These evony ads are ridiculous.

FuzzyDunlop

Diamond Member
Jan 30, 2008
Boss walked by and saw this
nsfw.jpg

Even though its an ad, he was not impressed and said I shouldnt be viewing sites with these kinds of ads. Needless to say, Ill be pissed of ATOT gets blocked.

AndroidVageta

Banned
Mar 22, 2008
Funny I don't get that with ABP.

Hey, I got permy banned at [H] for using ABP and admitting to it. Just letting you know, websites dont like it when you dont help them with advertising which in turn gives them money which pays for the server this forum is on...

Nik

Lifer
Jun 5, 2006
I significantly doubt the money coming in offsets the cost of these servers in the least.

montypythizzle

Diamond Member
Nov 12, 2006
Hey, I got permy banned at [H] for using ABP and admitting to it. Just letting you know, websites dont like it when you dont help them with advertising which in turn gives them money which pays for the server this forum is on...

What would be the difference, I wouldn't be clicking them anyway?

Scouzer

Lifer
Jun 3, 2001
I specifically blocked Evony ads on my website for this very reason. I have no clue where a shitty online game gets this kind of marketing budget.

BassBomb

Diamond Member
Nov 25, 2005
I specifically blocked Evony ads on my website for this very reason. I have no clue where a shitty online game gets this kind of marketing budget.

budget? its not very expensive to find a near nude female picture

yh125d

Diamond Member
Dec 23, 2006

Most websites aren't nazi-era germany like [H] is