Logitech MOMO Racing Wheel

Tony Montana

[H]ard|Gawd
Im thinking about getting this if i really like NFS:U2
26-128-006-04.JPG

any suggestions argument ummm someone have it or something??

i had one and loved it... perfect shifts all the time. I played NFSU so much I got bored with it.. then sold the momo...

yeah i guess you can ger pretty bored, i had one along time ago but i got bored playing this game after a week but i think it will take longer cause NFSU2 will haev soo much space to drive it will take you longer to get bored and there will be good multiplayer.

I bought one for the first one and a few other racing games. Truth is it is a hassle to set it up, as I can't have it attached to my desk all the time because it's an eyesore. It does work great and is fun as hell to use, the rumble effects and the settings in the drivers are really nice. I spent $100 bucks on mine, don't know if it is worth it yet because I don't use it as much as I thought I would. Always there to fallback on for a new game tough, ie NFSU:U2.

NFS2:U isn't the only racing game you should consider it for, btw. Colin McRae Rally 2004 is an excellent game, and I imagine using this wheel with the in-car camera would be quite awesome.

well i guess i kinda feel wierd giving 80 bux for something i dont realllllllllllllly want but if i realllllllly like NFSU2 ill get it an dill use it for other game no doubt really games are hard :0

they have major pedal calibration problems( everyone I know that uses them on a regular basis has pedal problems)....... I went through four before getting an ecci trackstar 6000 wheel and pedals. But then again papy nascar 2003 is my main game.

Back