New Dinosaur: Acrocanthosaurus

ORABIGaming

Suggestion

The mod version of Acrocanthosaurus was very accurate, but we need the ACTUAL GAME version of the Acrocanthosaurus ingame. here is the size of him: 11.5
not bigger than a Carcharadontosaurus, but not also bigger than a Giganotosaurus. but he will be bigger than the T-Rex, which will be also perfect to add even more large carnivores on land.

Acrocanthosaurus will be able to grab players or other creatures by its mouth and MUNCH with its superior jaws. Dealing a MASSIVE damage. THE GRABBING WON'T WORK WITH BIG DINOSAURS, BUT IT WILL STILL DEAL DAMAGE.

I am a PS4 player, so I will tell the controls on how to use the Acrocanthosaurus ON PS4:
Mouth Munch: L2
Bite: R2
Roar: R3
Run: L3
(If you can try to set the controls on PC, or XBOX, then try. I never tried the game on PC.)

The dinosaur will also have a TEK SADDLE, the saddle will contain lasers, just like the Rex one. but the lasers will be RED. not blue, yes you heard me. RED.
and so will the dinosaur get a Tek version of it.

The Tek saddle will contain 3 modes.

GREEN - Force Field mode (protects the dinosaur from taking damage for 15 seconds, useful in PVP sometimes.)
RED - Attack mode (buffs the laser attack and makes the laser dark red.)
BLUE - Normal mode (Passive mode, takes away the laser buff, but also makes the bite attacks stronger.)

NOTE: to change between the modes, you have to roar when the tek saddle is equipped, roaring will change the tek saddle mode.
2ND NOTE: This also may be familiar to another creature in the game, yes. TLC Stegosaurus. both will have the same mode ability, but with different animations. (Stego's animation is shaking, Acro's animation is roaring.)

The dinosaur will also have a rage mode that is a bit less stronger than the Giga one, but it is EXTREMELY DANGEROUS to encounter. especially when its tamed and it has alot of damage on its stats.

the rage mode can be countered by tranquilizing the dinosaur or trying to cryopod it as fast as possible.

the stats of the Acrocanthosaurus will be chosen by Wildcard.

REAL LIFE SIZE:
קובץ:Acrocanthoscale.svg – ויקיפדיה
ingame size will be chosen by Wildcard.

2 replies to this server topic

Archived