Phineas & Ferb Party Photos

Beaker74

Mouseketeer
While planning my daughter's 4th birthday party with a Phineas & Ferb theme, I checked here for ideas. I found several inquiries for party planning for a Phineas & Ferb party but few ideas. Since our party is over and thought to be a success, I thought I would share our ideas.

Photo of Phineas & Ferb & gang cake:
DSC07094.jpg

Photo of party favors (stickers, tattoos, candy wrapper for mini Hershey bars):
DSC07302.jpg

Photo of t-shirts worn by daughters, husband, and myself:
DSC07300.jpg

In addition to the party favors shown, we went to Walmart in the boys section and purchased Phineas and Ferb t-shirts for all of the children. There were 5 different styles and we gave them to the children at the beginning of the party to wear. We also played the Phineas and Ferb CD during the party.

Hope this gives anyone interested some ideas, it was a blast!

While planning my daughter's 4th birthday party with a Phineas & Ferb theme, I checked here for ideas. I found several inquiries for party planning for a Phineas & Ferb party but few ideas. Since our party is over and thought to be a success, I thought I would share our ideas.

Photo of Phineas & Ferb & gang cake:
DSC07094.jpg

In addition to the party favors shown, we went to Walmart in the boys section and purchased Phineas and Ferb t-shirts for all of the children. There were 5 different styles and we gave them to the children at the beginning of the party to wear. We also played the Phineas and Ferb CD during the party.

Hope this gives anyone interested some ideas, it was a blast!

Wow that cake is awesome! We are total fans of Phineas & Ferb here too. It's the one show our whole family misses since giving up cable last year. Glad you had so much fun! Did you know that there is a cd of Phineas & Ferb music? I found mine at Target & its got most of our favorite songs on it.

Awesome job! I have got to show this to my youngest. She's a huge fan of Phineas & Ferb (I admit, I watch, too).

Hi there!

Where did you buy the stickers and tattoos? I can't find anything like this here in Canada, but we're planning a shopping trip to the States soon, and would love to stock up on supplies for the kids' b-day parties this year.

Thanks so much!

Stephanie

Hi there!

Where did you buy the stickers and tattoos? I can't find anything like this here in Canada, but we're planning a shopping trip to the States soon, and would love to stock up on supplies for the kids' b-day parties this year.

Thanks so much!

Stephanie

I hear you, the kids would love them...gotta find them... going to google right now!!LOL

We love P&F in our house, too. What an awesome cake and everything! I need to know where the tattoos came from also. I may need those for our next Disney trip! I wish they would get these characters in the parks -- they would be SO cool!

I couldn't find anything for a Phineas and Ferb party so I just search for P&F party favors and several Ebay sites came up. There are several people on there that actually have businesses that make stickers, tatoos, invitations, etc. in any theme you want. I got each item from different sellers and was incredibly happy with all my interactions with them and the quality of the products along with the very fast delivery of the products. I have all the names of the sellers and email addresses for them if anyone is interested. The invitation was equally adorable but I don't have one handy. I'll try to take a picture of the Thank You notes and post them.

Wow, thanks for sharing what you did and the pictures.
My DD will be 7 later this month and loves Phineas and Ferb. So, this thread is timely!

The cake design is great! The characters are really well done. Very impressive. Did you have photos of the characters that the cake designer used or did the cake designer create his or her own? If you made the cake yourself - bravo!

mdsouth -

I brought a copy of the CD insert along with additional photos of characters I found on the internet that were not included on the insert (Vanessa). They were all just random photos and she (cake designer at local bakery) designed the scene. My daughter insisted on all the characters on the cake were present. The cake tasted just as good as it looked!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter